National Teacher Enquiry Network
A family of schools & colleges working for better professional development
Our schools collaborate to improve the way that their staff engage in evidence-based professional development and learning. With peer assessment, expert guides and tools, events and Lesson Study, this is a Network with the power to raise attainment, reduce inequality, and transform your school.
The National Teacher Enquiry Network is a collaborative partnership of schools and colleges focused on innovation and improvement through highly effective and evidence-based staff professional development and learning.
By joining the Network your organisation receives:
- A peer-audit against our CPD Quality Framework with Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for excellent practice
- A series of national and regional support events to help your staff and leadership team improve learning and attainment in your organisation through evidence-informed approaches to leadership and training.
- Access to a national network of like-minded schools with partnerships and visits to observe and develop outstanding practice.
- A bank of expert and shared resources to help your school improve policies and practices around professional development, performance management and introducing innovation.
- Expert support to help you successfully engage in research and development and access evidence of most effective practices.
- Research-led support for using professional development in order to close attainment gaps in your school.
- Discounts on services and support from our growing network of partner organisations.
Our Network includes organisations with world-leading reputations for outstanding professional development as well as schools that are just at the start of their journey – it is a network that can support you no matter what your level of experience. We are accepting applications for a new round of members and we carefully select members based on their aims and commitment. Membership is tiered according to school size and starts from just £750 if you join before July 2013. We also offer significant discounts for members who bring new organisations in to the Network.
Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network is a powerful tool for sustainable, staff-led improvement. Apply today and become part of our family of schools and colleges who are committed to sustainable progression powered by ongoing professional learning and development.
Sign up to make an enquiry about Membership using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You will automatically be signed up for free Associate Membership and receive our half-termly newsletter.
*These fields are required.